Motowolf India believes in helping its customers as far as possible and has therefore implemented a cancellation and return policy. Please review the following terms and conditions:
- Cancellation requests will be considered only if made immediately after placing the order.
- However, cancellation requests may not be entertained if the orders have already been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the shipping process.
- If the item has been dispatched and an Air Waybill (AWB) has been generated, but the shipment has not been picked up yet, the shipping cost will not be refunded.
- Damaged or Defective Items:
- In the event that you receive damaged or defective items, please report the issue to our Customer Service team.
- The request will be processed once our team has checked and confirmed the issue at their end.
- Please make sure to report such issues within 3 days of receiving the products.
- Items Not Matching Expectations:
- If you believe that the product received does not match what was shown on our site or does not meet your expectations, please notify our customer service within 3 days of receiving the product.
- Our Customer Service team will carefully review your complaint and make an appropriate decision.
- Please note that returned items should not be used and should be in their original condition. They should not have any scratches or signs of wear, and all bolts or fasteners should not be tightened or tampered with.
- The cost of return shipping will be borne by the customer.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty:
- For products that come with a warranty from the manufacturer, any complaints or issues should be directed to them.
- In the case of refunds approved by Motowolf India, please allow 3-5 days for the refund to be processed and credited to your original payment method.
Please note that returns will only be accepted for items that are defective or not what you ordered. We encourage you to thoroughly review your order upon receipt and contact our Customer Service team promptly if you encounter any issues.